Cool pictures. You must have gotten a new camera! Hey, can I get some of the pictures you took of the girls at dance? Thanks:)
You DID get the camera you have your eye on!!!Pictures look great!
Cool pics!
wow - you really captured great moments. love the pictures!
what camera did you get? always love the ones when the kids are having such a great time! Any word about where you guys will be, or if sal has anything on the horizon?Praying for you guys!
yeah, what kind of camera did you get? And did it come with lessons? Great pics!!!!
awesome pictures!! I am so happy for you and your new camera:) Maybe you can hook us up sometime with some pics? See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cool pictures. You must have gotten a new camera! Hey, can I get some of the pictures you took of the girls at dance? Thanks:)
You DID get the camera you have your eye on!!!
Pictures look great!
Cool pics!
wow - you really captured great moments. love the pictures!
what camera did you get?
always love the ones when the kids are having such a great time!
Any word about where you guys will be, or if sal has anything on the horizon?
Praying for you guys!
yeah, what kind of camera did you get? And did it come with lessons? Great pics!!!!
awesome pictures!! I am so happy for you and your new camera:) Maybe you can hook us up sometime with some pics? See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment