Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our week in review...

Our week started out pretty uneventful. On Wed. we got a package from my mom. She sent us the souvenirs she got us from her trip to Brazil.(Thanks MOM!) One of my fav's was this t-shirt...it reads:


"Forever Friends"

Sal is questioning how she really feels about him...JK he knows she loves him. Their relationship is really good.


Then later that afternoon Grandma called and told us the mountains was expecting snow. So we packed up the car and we were off. We had the car packed in an hour...4 kids, 2 adults, school books and food for our stay there. FIELD TRIP!















I could not get him to stop eating the snow...it was white really white no worries! ;)






They were wiped out!


One more snow angel..


Some were more tired that others.....he didn't even get out in the snow.
Good times!

6 comments:

Trail Rated said...

lookin to sell that cabin???

Emily said...

ok Mari, the shirt is cracking me up! oh my goodness...:)

Pauline said...

WOW, how much fun is that. Next time, invite the Rogers' please:)Hey, I don't think I will be able to come to bible study on Tuesday. Terry is working late. If you still want me to make a snack, let me know and I can drop it of at your house or Sheri's. Just let me know

Daniel and Sarah Barrett said...

Mari..i miss you so much..i hope all is well..i have been praying for yall so much esp for Sal's job--any news? i love you and will call when I can...send me your direct email address!! love you tons!!!!

Gabby said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Sheri said...

Oh man!! What a great field trip! You guys must have had so much fun!! Wish we could get a little of that snow in our neck of the woods! :)