I can say something now that we have told those who needed to know before I posted it...Sal was laid off this week. Funny how I wanted for their to be a change in his work situation really bad...and now...I feel a little uneasy. I do have peace about it as does Sal but truth is it is hard not to be somewhat concerned(we are not panicked). We are excited (as excited as you can be jobless) about what may be around the horizon. Sal has 2 more classes to finish before he is done with school and we know that he will finish that. Therefore we are pretty sure that whatever is on the horizon will be in SC.
I will let you know...Please pray with us.
SOOOO...since we can we are going to the cabin. We are leaving tomorrow after church and will stay for the week.
Half my readers are in Brazil(my cousins wedding)...but to the rest of you.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
3 comments:
Mari, I will be praying for you and your family. I know that it is a hard one to swallow...
I pray that you will be able to keep in mind the reason for Christmas... He will bless you I am sure of that!
Merry Christmas!
Mari,
I'm so sorry for you and your family! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers! God is good! He will provide!! Merry
Christmas. Hope you have a relaxing time away with the famiy!
Wow, I will be praying for you and Sal to seek Him and to be right where He wants you to be.
Merry Christmas to you, too!
Post a Comment