Mari, I can't believe AGAIN how big and how beautiful your children are. Little Sal is no longer little, is he? Holy cow...the last time I saw him, he was crawling around with Paigie...unbelievable how quickly the time goes by. I miss you, my friend! I will be praying for you all in the upcoming months. LOVE YOU!!!
4 comments:
oh, that is so sweet! i can;t believe it !
oh my you are in trouble. So sweet of you to share this with us. i can't believe he already crawling.
WOW...OMG!!!...Now you have to keep, the crap off the floor!!! Great, more work for you! OK, next month he'll be walking...LOL
Mari,
I can't believe AGAIN how big and how beautiful your children are. Little Sal is no longer little, is he? Holy cow...the last time I saw him, he was crawling around with Paigie...unbelievable how quickly the time goes by.
I miss you, my friend!
I will be praying for you all in the upcoming months.
LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment