Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Daddy's HOME!!!!

As long as I can remember every one of the kids has always delighted in seeing daddy come home...and thankfully some things haven't changed!
In walks daddy from work today and the conversation goes likes this:

Sal: "Hey, Dad."

Daddy: "Hey Buddy...can I have a hug?"

Sal: "Sure (BIG HUG)"

Sal: "Are you home for good?"

Daddy: "Yep...Forever and ever...never going to work again."

Sal: "Not until tomorrow"

Daddy: "That's right"

Too funny....
Hey wait a minute should I take offense to the fact that they are so glad to see dad...Am I that bad that their glad to have someone else around???!!!???
Just kiddin'

2 comments:

Pauline said...

My kids go CRAZY when daddy comes home. They see him drive up and say " DAAAADDDY IS HOME" and run up to him and give him a big hug and kiss. What about me???? What am I-chop liver????? I guess that's what happens when you are a "Stay at home mom". So I'll take that. Thank you God for me being able to stay home with them:)

Billie said...

I so know what you mean when daddy comes home. Tara screams on top of her lungs and runs and hugs and kisses him. It is so sweet to watch. I think our kids are way to use to us being around they never get the chance to miss us. lol Andre will only lay his head on Gerrys shoulder you know he's too big for any hugs now lol. At least until Gerry grabs him and hugs him. We need to sit back and just take it all in cause there will be a day it could stop:(