very interesting ! I have a book called Raising Your Spirited Child that takes a refreshing view on working with children who are "more" More sensitive, more impulsive, things like that. Many of the characteristics of a child who may be thought to be "more" are really gifts. Ben is like that and he could easily be labled ADD, but I see so much more in him than that. anyways, thanks for sharing:)
1 comment:
very interesting ! I have a book called Raising Your Spirited Child that takes a refreshing view on working with children who are "more" More sensitive, more impulsive, things like that. Many of the characteristics of a child who may be thought to be "more" are really gifts. Ben is like that and he could easily be labled ADD, but I see so much more in him than that. anyways, thanks for sharing:)
Post a Comment