Friday, July 18, 2008


Upon the request of family here is a picture of Donovan when he was about Samuel's age.

And here is Samuel.

They too have a strong resemblance...




And here is my Nina!
They're all my precious babies!!!!!! If I could only freeze frame them.

5 comments:

Gabby said...

OMG...you've cloned your kids...lol

Christy said...

Wow, they all look so much alike. Especially Samantha and Samuel in the eyes. Wow, all too fast the kids grow up. soon you'll be saying that Samuel is crawling and saying words and such. in just 3 short months Zach turns one and in two Lilly will be 2... AHHH!

Chelle said...

Mari - thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! You are welcome anytime!

Your family is precious!!!! Be blessed.

Pauline said...

Samantha looks so cute:) She has not changed AT ALL. Both my kids and your kids are "cookie cutter" kids, aren't they.

Hope you are doing well and we are looking forward to seeing you next week.
Pauline

Unknown said...

Such cute faces. I love that you said, "If only I could freeze frame them." I feel that so often.
Hey, thanks for praying for me while we're here at camp. It's encouraging to my soul!!!
<><