Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Spanky.....

Our third child Donovan is AKA Spanky..... We have nick named him that due to his curious disposition much like that of the the real Spanky from the little rascals. He is always coming up with grand ideas that make a whole lot of sense to him. Most of the time it will get him in trouble, and sometimes I am left speechless.........
What in the world is that??? You might ask. Well that is the plunger stuck to the mirror in our bathroom. You see, Donovan wanted to see what would happen I guess..?..? We were at the dinner table and he went potty but was taking a long time to come out and was really quiet. So I went in to see what was going on. I found the little guy with one leg propped up against the cabinet for leverage as he pulled with all his might trying to get the thing off the mirror....never ever a dull moment with Spanky!
And here we have my protege working on Daddy's back....some of you will be grossed out. We are pimple poppers.... Donovan watched me once and has since developed his own interest in daddy's back.
I never claimed we were normal...."SMILE"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh shoot~ you really got me laughing on this one!!
R <><