Any news yet??? Can't wait to see some pictures. I just sent you an email. Are you interested in any more baby clothes? I have some sitting in my mud room waiting to be taken to His House. Let me know if you are interested.Luzze ya:) We are praying for you guys.Pauline
congrats on your newest addition!Sam better enjoy his quite time with mom b/f he heads home!can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Any news yet??? Can't wait to see some pictures. I just sent you an email. Are you interested in any more baby clothes? I have some sitting in my mud room waiting to be taken to His House. Let me know if you are interested.
Luzze ya:) We are praying for you guys.
Pauline
congrats on your newest addition!
Sam better enjoy his quite time with mom b/f he heads home!
can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment