Well at least my sugar test result are!!! I wasn't really concerned that they wouldn't be..but for those of you who kept asking...the result were normal. I have big babies just because that's the way it is...
And as far as sugar...I am paying more attention to how much of it I am taking in. It was really excessive and really does need modification...I don't believe I am giving it up as a whole yet....although I am not going to exclude that possibility either.
We are going to Charlotte this weekend for Easter. I am sure that it will be nice. I hope to do some fun activities with the kids and their cousins on Saturday night. I will let you know how that goes...
That's about it for now...got to go pack and get ready...
Colossians 1:16
For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities- all things have been created through Him and for Him.....Col.1:20......and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross.....
And this weekend (and everyday) we celebrate that He, whom all things were created by and for, paid the price to reconcile us to Himself...
Thank you Jesus!
No comments:
Post a Comment