Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Back to School!

We started the homeschooling thing back up on Monday and I am glad to say it went better then expected! It is actually nice to get back into the swing of things. It feels good to have schedule and order to the day, we all do better. I, too, am feeling much better. Thank you to all who were praying for me!
I am 19 weeks pregnant and I can hardly believe it. Our ultrasound is next week on Thursday! We are excited to see the little person and find out what it is. A friend asked me today if I had a preference to what we have next....I don't think so. What ever God sends is great!
Big Sal starts school back up in 2 weeks. To be completely honest I am not looking forward to it. I will remain focused on the fact that we don't have that much longer to go....

No comments: