Wednesday, December 19, 2007

6 more day s till Christmas....the kids are sooo excited. To be honest....they are driving me crazy! They cannot wait everyday they ask when avo (my mom), or when grandma and grandpa will be here...
I'm not sure if they are more excited about Christmas or their grandparents coming! It's sweet! But they really need to calm down a little!
(Ok how did I get the font to be like this...and how do I take it off?)
Sal is done with this semester of school and it is soooo nice! The thought of 2 more semesters and then all-done is surreal! We can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel! Everything else is pretty uneventful....

3 comments:

Emily said...

hey! hope you are doing well!We have been out of town and have company coming this weekend. Today I am buying a prego test, it's been a long time since the gal has been by, although I took a test two weeks ago and it said neg. so I don't know what's going on. Crazy! I'll keep you posted on that! We have two weeks off, maybe we can do Burger King one day or somthing? Send me a blog post if you want to get together, I don't want to post my phone number! (Although I guess I feel comfortable posting all of my other really personal info above?! :)
Talk soon!

Trail Rated said...

You italicized your fint. The I that's slanted.
I cant wait for christmas myself!
Santa Klose

Trail Rated said...
This comment has been removed by the author.