Tuesday, October 2, 2007

GREAT NEWS!!!

We are pregnant with #4.....we are very excited. I am feeling tired, but besides that I am doing great. Sal is very happy, and the kids are beside themselves!!!! Salvatore wants a boy of course and samantha wants a girl. She's not as vocal as salvatore about it, because I think she's keeping it in her heart and really hoping God will hear her. I don't prefer either way, its all good! Donovan will tell everyone he is not the baby anymore and he is a big boy now.
And tonight at the dinner table he asked me not to eat the baby!!!!!! I think we have been talking about the baby being in my belly so much that he was a little concerned that I might eat it! Too cute!!!!!

2 comments:

Samantha Garofalo said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to find out what you are having!! :)

Love you guys!
~Sam

Mari said...

Thanks Sammy,
Love you too.
We really miss you guys.
I will definately tell you guys as soon as I know...too bad it won't be for @14 weeks....
Mari