Monday, October 29, 2007

DUE DATE!!

So our due date is June 3, 2008. We are having a summer baby. We've almost got all seasons covered....
All is well, I made one of the many sacrifices of motherhood.....blood tests.....
The nurse actually asked if I was light headed.....they need way too much blood....
It's a toss up on which part is my least favorite....the weigh in or the blood work!
BOTH!!! It's a tie!
I go back in two weeks to listen for a heart beat...There was a family in the waiting area pregnant with their first and tomorrow is their due date...they were soooo excited too cute. I remember, and I am just as excited for this as the first. And although I know somewhat what I can expect. It is still new each and every time.
I needed to see that woman today. The light at the end of the tunnel....the long tunnel....

No comments: