Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Another great weekend!




Well....we had another great weekend. I was just thinking about our summer and it really truly has been amazing! We have had more gifts this summer than I can count. We met Alexa at the beginning of our summer and got to spend time with my family. We have had several trips to the mountains where we have enjoyed Sal's parents and family, as well as the beauty of God's creation. We had friends come and visit whom we haven't seen in three years, what a gift. We got to visit Sanibel Island at the beginning of the summer and this weekend we were at Sunset Beach, NC. It was amazing. What a beautiful place. There was so much of God's wonderful creation all around not only for us to see, but also to totally experience.








It has been really cool to see how God is wooing my children through His amazing creation. This summer we were a part of a parenting conference that discussed falling in love with God's greatness, wonder, splendor, and majesty. Reflecting upon our summer today God has shown me the many ways that we have had the opportunity to observe His majesty in the beauty of the mountains, the depth and strength of the ocean that He controls. The wonder of life in the birth of Alexa. The intricate detail of each creature He made and how perfectly thought out each one is. Each made for their environment and equipped to fully function in it. A creativeness unmatched by any! It really has been awesome......I am so encouraged when a prayer I thought so little of He answers and then reveals that answer to me so that I can see His hand! Sometimes I can forget that He really does love me and does give me gifts....I have a warped perception that I should be in time out all the time.....(smile)


1 comment:

Gabby said...

I love the picture of Nina!