This is Barry...Samantha's sister boyfriend. Samantha was upset she had to wear floaties and so Barry put his on too...she was helping him tighten them.
Well remind me next time to check the weather before taking a road trip.......I drove through a tropical Storm....quite an adventure I must say. But we arrived safely 11 hours later!!!! It was an experience Donovan had to potty every 20 minutes and that was really fun... We relaxed on Saturday and on Sunday we got to spend the day with my brother and his family!!! It was nice. I must say my niece is just beautiful...she looks just like her aunt! And she told me I am her favorite aunt too....She says she loves all her aunt, but I am her favorite!! (lol) The kids were so excited to meet Alexa especially Samantha. She was beside herself!!!! It was really cute to see them all together. And a little weird to see my brother and his wife are parents.....wow. Somewhere along the lines we have grown up....we have children!!!! That is a little scary....
We found a birds nest in my moms front yard and thought it would have eggs in it instead we found these....they are really cool...The kids got a real kick out of them and how they ask for food from mama...
Here are some pictures of alexa with the kids......
It was awesome to meet the baby and to spend some time with them. The kids loved being at the pool and playing with Bobby and Barry. I really miss Sal and am looking forward to Thursday...he;s flying in and we get to spend the weekend at Sanibel island with the kids my mom and bob and his family.
Dione (my aunt) really enjoyed seeing the kids.....
4 comments:
Great pictures sweetheart!!
I miss you all too. I am looking forward to playing in the pool with the kids and being with you again.
It is getting a little lonely around here. I think I am starting to know how people who are widowed feel (I say that with great caution - I can't really know), except there are probably many more tears on their end.
You hear alot when you are the only one in the house: the drone of the ceiling fan, the neighbors kids (three blocks away), the roaches crawling on the floor, the growl of your own stomach.......
I will see you all soon.
SAL, SAMANTHA, DONOVAN - respect your mom and vo' and please obey, daddy's comin' soon!
I love you all,
Sal
love the pictures, I haven't quite figured out how to do that yet. good to see a picture of Bobby and family. trust you had a good "reunion" miss you.
Everyone looks great!!!
Give everyone my love!!!
Have a wonderful time.
I finally was able to appreciate the water that's what i am almost telling you. I will find if not here maybe Brasil or Costa Rica.
Love you guys
Avo
Post a Comment