Thursday, May 10, 2007

Amazed by our awesome God



Wow what an amazing God we serve. Sal and I went to a parenting conference this weekend, and I walked away very challenged. Where is my amazement for the God I serve? Their is no doubt that He deserves it. The world around us demands it! From the most finite of His amazing creation to the numerous galaxies that we cannot number.....He made it all. If I stop to think of the grandeur of His creation it is very humbling (I to creation am like a grain of sand to the beach....or maybe even smaller??). And He holds all of creation in His almighty hand!!!! Wow, I don't think I can wrap my mind around that fully......and if that weren't enough.....HE humbles HIMSELF to come to this world to die for me!!!!!
OK, now where do I forget this and cease to be amazed??!!!???
How do I expect for anyone, including my children to want to serve the God I serve if I do not exhibit the kind of love, passion and excitement that this God deserves? His love and His grace are beyond any beauty we get a glimpse of on this earth....

No comments: