Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My first blog



I can't believe it will be four years since we've moved to South Carolina. Time just flies! I am giving a go at this blog thing. We'll see how it goes. Being in South Carolina has been great. I love the change of seasons that I didn't have growing up...Miami is hot and warm and that's it...Mostly Hot!
We are trully blessed the kids have an amazing back yard and where we live is awesome. There are usually kids on the street in front of our house playing, riding bikes and just having fun. It really is a great place! The kids are growing so fast. I say that so much and still there are times I forget and take the time for granted. Being a parent is definately as much for my growing and maturing as it is for theirs!! I am no where near who or what I was before them (that's a good thing!).

4 comments:

horsey neighbor said...

Hey Fontana Family, Congrats on the new blog site. I must say I enjoy being able to share in our childres joy together. You and your family living across the street is a blessing!!

Trail Rated said...

Little Sal is way too Big!!!

Mari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sal said...

I can't remember........